Explore the African bush on foot with our qualified trail guides and experience its rustic beauty up close.
Visit the Boer and Zulu War Battlefield sites and explore a part of Africa where history was made.
Indulge in luxurious massage treatments, surrounded by panoramic views, as the local birdlife soothe you with their song.
We offer nature enthusiasts the chance to see all kinds of wildlife up close in their natural surroundings. Experience unparalleled diversity, with our 40 species of game. Nambiti Game Reserve is home to a fascinating array of small predators, reptiles, over 200 bird species and of course the Big 5 – we have it all.There’s even a chance you’ll run into dangerous game. Luckily, our highly qualified trail guides are trained to handle any situation. Your safety is our number one priority during these bush walks.
For additional safety measures, strict rules will be in place during your walk.RULES:
- No Cell phones, iPads, iPhones or any other electronic devices are permitted besides compact cameras.
- No Weapons
- No children under the age of 16.
- Intoxicated Guests will not be permitted to go on walks.
- No Alcohol permitted on walks.
- No Smoking allowed during walks.
- It will be up to the Lead Guide to make the decision as to whether a guest is competent to participate in a walking trail or not.
- Backpacks (for half and full day trails).
- Hiking style shoes or boots.
- Natural coloured clothing Khaki’s, browns, greens. (White is not permissible).
- Any medication that may be necessary.
- Hat and Sunscreen.
- Water Bottle.
- Binoculars and Compact camera. (Optional)
The cost is dependent on the option you select. Bookings can be made at the lodge.